Search The HERO

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Hero in the Mob Wars Insider

The "Insider" in Mob Wars is an enticing character in the game. The Mob Wars Insider gets a 10% faster regeneration speeds for income, health, energy, and stamina and two favor points per level-up instead of one. Likewise, it removes the ad at the top of the screen and all the benefits last for 31 days from the time of activation. There is even a promise that any new benefit in the future will be automatically take effect in the game.

There are other regular players who have tried this benefit and were getting four attribute points upon leveling up instead of three. I guessed there were different phases in the game when these claims were taking place. I got the opportunity to try the "insider" at level 80. Half of the 100 favors I used was coming from the Christmas bonus in the game. Thank you to whoever thought of that seasoned reward. If not for that bonus, I would have waited to reach level 100 to get 100 equivalent favor points unless one buys favor points through Spare Change, Social Gold, Mobill cash pay now, Zong and Paybycash.com. Is buying favor points a wise move to do? In a classic game of power and dominance, any means to advance or take the lead makes it a necessary plan to win the game.

The game explains that when you reach a certain level, The Godfather may offer to promote you to insider man. This is designed to give higher level players a chance to both support Mob Wars and speed up gameplay a bit. The 10% increased in the gameplay is dependent on which character -- Insomiac, Tycoon and Bulletproof -- you choose at the start of the game. At level 80, I was surprised to see the new job that required "acquire illegal weapons" and 10 tactical shotgun which a player can get by doing "Drug Smuggling by Sea". I was not paying attention to this because I was so allured to doing the "Great Train Robbery" where you can make as much as two to four thousand million cash. To make the scenario even more challenging, I could not even purchase the tactical shotgun using the favor points because at this level the available special weapon is now AK-47 Grenade Launcher. To move forward in the game, I chose the "Insider" path which gives a 10% regenerating speed for income, health, energy, and stamina. With this minimal speed, I engaged in buying more properties to support my upkeep and more fight to level up and gain more favor points so that when I complete the needed points, I exchanged the same for full energy which, in turn, I use to do "Drug Smuggling by Sea". At level 94, I now have seven tactical shotguns. By the time I reach level 105, I should be able to complete the required special weapons to do "Illegal Weapons Smuggling".

It make take an interval of five to receive the tactical shotgun when you do the "Drug Smuggling by Sea". I explore other possibilities of expediting the process of getting the special weapon. Like buying one per old weapons like Crowbar, Baseball bat, Colt 1911, 44 Magnum, Pump-Action Shotgun, Tommy Gun and Assault Rifle. I guess it is working because the interval went down to three jobs.

The Hero in the Mob Wars Insider is not someone who emerges as an all-knowing mob agent but simply a 10% stronger in generating income, health, energy, and stamina and one favor point higher when leveling-up. Having this advantage helps a mob to do more jobs that can deliver remarkable results and defies comparison. The mob becomes an Insider Hero if he accomplishes the very purpose of entering the "insider" path which is to recover the 10 tactical shotguns. The challenge is on . . . wait till I get to level 105.

No comments:

Post a Comment